Hacktoberfest - My 3rd

This is the third contribution I have made for Hacktoberfest.
It is a rent web application with forms.

The issue can be found here.
When I looked at this application, I tried to finish some form.
















I am not familiar with this content. So I am not match all the requirement to finish the form. I received some hits.


















However, I have no idea which one is flat name and which one is base rent.

Here is the pull request I have made.
I add some text just before the input area. Those fixes are quite simple, However, it improve the users' experience a lot I think.

I learned sometimes we should pay more attention to the user's experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project - Stage 0.1 - Project Selection

Project - Stage 0.2 - Background Learning

Hacktoberfest - My 1st